Innovation is the destiny of the brave. A time-worn phrase about champagne is more useful than ever: in the current conditions, not every entrepreneur is able to gain the courage
Innovation is the destiny of the brave. A time-worn phrase about champagne is more useful than ever: in the current conditions, not every entrepreneur is able to gain the courage to create a startup and turn the game around, despite any risks. Are you ready for change?
Then Startup Village Livestream’20 is for you, which will be held on May 21-22 online. In real-time, visionaries, guru investors, startups and mentors from around the world will meet. Speakers and experts will tell how businesses can quickly respond to today’s challenges, what strategies should be applied, what technologies will help to cope with new realities, and what trends will gain strength.
Startup Village is an annual international conference for technology entrepreneurs, which will be held for the eighth time in 2020, but for the first time in livestream format. All discussions, interviews, lectures, filmouts, and masterclasses will be broadcast live.
#SUVLive20 will also become a comfortable platform for networking. On May 21 – 22 go to the website https://startupvillage.ru/en and choose the communication format convenient for you:
– Live-matchmaking. Communicate with each other on various topics in a chat by using tags.
– Personal chat. Write to any event participant: speaker, mentor, investor – whoever you want!
– Discussion sessions. Watch live and discuss, ask speakers questions, vote for your favorite speeches in real-time.
– Mentor Hours. On the days of the conference, individual expert video sessions for startups will be held. In the near future, the Mentor Hours section will open, and after registering in your personal account on https://startupvillage.ru/en, all entrepreneurs will have the option of choosing one or two mentors for a meeting.
– Startup Bazaar. Present your innovative solutions to potential investors and business angels, partners, and clients at a virtual startup exhibition (applications for Startup Bazaar are accepted until 30 April).
– Interactive with event partners. Be sure to check out each of them on the 3D-stand – and do not miss the opportunity to build up your contacts and make useful contacts.
And of course, what Startup Village can be without a technology project competition? The finals will take place on May 22: the best technology teams will fight live for the title of the most promising project of the year and a cash prize of 3 million rubles. Applications for the start-up competition are accepted until 7 May.
may 21 (Thursday) - 22 (Friday)
Today more than ever Women are Taking up Space. Female astronauts have recently succeeded in an all-women spacewalk and courageous women all around the world are taking up the space
Today more than ever Women are Taking up Space. Female astronauts have recently succeeded in an all-women spacewalk and courageous women all around the world are taking up the space they need to thrive in their professional and private lives.
AN ONLINE 24H CONFERENCE ON MAY 27-28-29
During the Women in Tech 24hour Virtual World Tour we will meet international leaders who are championing their industries from AI to Blockchain, FemTech, Climate Change and even SexTech!
We are living through unprecedented times, where our physical space is being challenged and confined, regardless of gender, age or nationality.
Let’s open the discussion on how Humanity can take up Space in a more sustainable and inclusive manner for our future.
27 (Wednesday) 0 h 00 min - 29 (Friday) 0 h 00 min